The Maximum Ride Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What actresses do you think should play Max?

+4
-PinkLemonade
Pure
Maximum_Ride_Lover
Taste-the-Rainbow
8 posters

Go down

What actresses do you think should play Max? Empty What actresses do you think should play Max?

Post  Taste-the-Rainbow 3/28/2008, 7:04 pm

farao I'm really not sure...

everyone I would want to play Max is too old for the role. I really didn't like that Amy girl who did the commercial thing for the book (it was on maximumride.com). She looked the part, but she wasn't a very good actress, in my opinion. What do you think??? scratch
Taste-the-Rainbow
Taste-the-Rainbow
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-03-27

https://maximumride.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What actresses do you think should play Max? Empty Re: What actresses do you think should play Max?

Post  Maximum_Ride_Lover 3/29/2008, 3:14 pm

Taste-the-Rainbow wrote:farao I'm really not sure...

everyone I would want to play Max is too old for the role. I really didn't like that Amy girl who did the commercial thing for the book (it was on maximumride.com). She looked the part, but she wasn't a very good actress, in my opinion. What do you think??? scratch

i agree. the girl that did the comercial looked like what Max would look like, but she didn't seem lie a good actress. i really don't know who should play Max. i was just thiking maybe emily osment. she is good in the TV show hannah montana. i really don't know.
Maximum_Ride_Lover
Maximum_Ride_Lover
Test Tube

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

What actresses do you think should play Max? Empty Re: What actresses do you think should play Max?

Post  Taste-the-Rainbow 3/29/2008, 9:08 pm

Maximum_Ride_Lover wrote:
Taste-the-Rainbow wrote:farao I'm really not sure...

i agree. the girl that did the comercial looked like what Max would look like, but she didn't seem lie a good actress. i really don't know who should play Max. i was just thiking maybe emily osment. she is good in the TV show hannah montana. i really don't know.
i think maybe should would be good... she's like, the only good actress on Hannah Montana, in my opinion.
She's done a few other roles and I though she was pretty good in them.
But she's a little too hyper in HM. Kind of like Nudge!
Taste-the-Rainbow
Taste-the-Rainbow
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Taste-the-Rainbow 4/10/2008, 5:09 pm

I know...

Anne hathaway.

Oh, never mind. I just remembered I wanted her to play Bella. she's a bit to old, though. they're already starting to film the movie, though.

I just love anne hathaway.

how about a young reese witherspoon? she would be good for max. but she's too old too.
Taste-the-Rainbow
Taste-the-Rainbow
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Pure 4/10/2008, 9:10 pm

Why don't we just get a brand-new actress who has never acted in a movie before?

It would be like a fresh new character.
Pure
Pure
Pidgeon

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  -PinkLemonade 4/11/2008, 3:19 pm

Yeah,
I like that.

Because if we get an actress who's been in a lot of movies,
People will associate this movie,
With those.
Which wouldn't be that good.
:/
-PinkLemonade
-PinkLemonade
Test Tube

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Taste-the-Rainbow 4/12/2008, 11:07 pm

yeah, good point. it would be hard to find a good actress who could portray max and someone who looks sort of like her...
Taste-the-Rainbow
Taste-the-Rainbow
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 6/15/2008, 9:07 pm

i dont know who should play Max. Thats going to be the hardest person to find a good person for.im working on making a cast that i think would be good but i only have a few people.
Angel
Angel
Pidgeon

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.idkidkidk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pure 7/19/2008, 9:47 pm

Well, I don't really keep track of who plays who in a movie.

I usually just watch a movie-- and then ask, were the actors good?

..Maybe, maybe not.

Just as long as it was enjoyable, I don't really care about who plays whomever.
Pure
Pure
Pidgeon

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 7/21/2008, 8:57 pm

good point. i do get mad if the person is way wrong thoug. i like ur dp btw.
Angel
Angel
Pidgeon

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfire 7/29/2008, 9:53 am

when i heard that MR was going to be made into a movie i had a thought that if hollywood did the movie (which they are not) thay would have zac effron as fang and hillary duff as max Mad

but how can you tell that she is a bad actress from that short clip on the James Patterson website
idk who would be a good actress
emma watson (hermione) could work but she is too old
and probably pretty busy with the 6th movie

TTYL
Dragonfire Smile
Dragonfire
Dragonfire
Test Tube

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  micktam12 12/29/2008, 7:15 pm

I don't care who plays max only if the actress has been in feature films, is a good actor, won some awards as in festival awards, looks like max, and how is in the same age as her.
micktam12
micktam12
Test Tube

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  micktam12 12/29/2008, 7:16 pm

I don't care who plays max only if the actress has been in feature films, is a good actor, won some awards as in festival awards, looks like max, and how is in the same age as her.
micktam12
micktam12
Test Tube

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainConnor777 1/3/2009, 5:35 am

What about this girl?

http://whatyouwaitingfor.deviantart.com/art/Maximum-Ride-random-model-U-S-106750072

idk. i reckon Amy Rose is 2 soft...
CaptainConnor777
CaptainConnor777
Test Tube

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 2/7/2009, 11:11 am

i don't like her for max. she's just too... idk... girly i guess
Angel
Angel
Pidgeon

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum