The Maximum Ride Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok so, i have a fanfic and cant find any other sites to put it on!

3 posters

Go down

ok so, i have a fanfic and cant find any other sites to put it on! Empty ok so, i have a fanfic and cant find any other sites to put it on!

Post  Angel 6/15/2008, 9:26 pm

ill post like a chapter a day. its...interesting
Angel
Angel
Pidgeon

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.idkidkidk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ok so, i have a fanfic and cant find any other sites to put it on! Empty You kissed!? Your sister?! Chapter 1

Post  Angel 6/15/2008, 9:52 pm

interesting name huh?

Fang POV

"Max! Wake up! I have something to tell you." I tapped her on the shoulder and whispered so as not to wake the others. I didn't want them knowing.

"What! Why are you waking my up so late? Are we under attack? Is anyone missing?" By this time, max was fully awake and ready to fight.

"No. Nothings wrong."

"Then I'm going back to sleep!" I just dragged her out of bed and onto the roof of Musty, Rusty Motel we were staying in.

"Okay, Fang! What is so important? Hurry up and tell me before I push you off the roof," said Max.

"I was doing some reaserch after I answered my blog and," I trailed off.

"And what?"

"And, I found my family." Max almost screamed until she saw how unexcited I was. Then she mellowed out.

Max POV

"Max! Wake up!" That was the first think I heard. Not a good way to wake me up! As I got ready to punch someone in the face, I saw Fang kneeling over me.

He looked so cute in this lighting. Wain! Why is he waking my up?! "What's wrong? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. Everythings fine." I tried to go back to bed at that, but Fang pulled me up onto the roof of the hotel we were staying in/

"I have some news. It could be good, it could be bad. I don't know yet. Please don't tell the others but," then he trailed off. "But, I found my family."

O!M!G! Was he serious? I almost screamed then I saw how unexcited Fang was. Now we have a mission. "Where do they live?"

He paused a moment. "Virginia."

"So, I guess we can go visit Anne again! Maybe drop eggs on her house!" I got a rare smile from Fang. "We'll head that way tomorow."

It gets better. You just have to keep reading. tell me what you think of it. I'll write the next chapter as soon as I can. Very Happy
Angel
Angel
Pidgeon

Female

Back to top Go down

ok so, i have a fanfic and cant find any other sites to put it on! Empty Reviews

Post  Angel 6/19/2008, 6:19 pm

plz send all reviews and things to my PM! thank you!
Angel
Angel
Pidgeon

Female

Back to top Go down

ok so, i have a fanfic and cant find any other sites to put it on! Empty Re: ok so, i have a fanfic and cant find any other sites to put it on!

Post  Pure 7/19/2008, 9:54 pm

Wow. This. is. good. O.O ; Shocked

I usually tend to avoid fanfictions, since they mostly just ruin a story, but that was VERY nice. king

Hey.. where's the next chapter? study cheers Wink Suspect
Pure
Pure
Pidgeon

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

ok so, i have a fanfic and cant find any other sites to put it on! Empty Re: ok so, i have a fanfic and cant find any other sites to put it on!

Post  Angel 7/21/2008, 8:02 pm

yeah. thx. sorry about the next chapters. i lost my notebook after i posted the first chapter. Cool it was smooth. i found it though! Very Happy

the first like, 3 chapters are mainly just fluff, but it starts getting a lot better at around chapter 4.

ok, so, here's the new chapter. Smile
Angel
Angel
Pidgeon

Female

Back to top Go down

ok so, i have a fanfic and cant find any other sites to put it on! Empty Chapter 2

Post  Angel 7/21/2008, 8:37 pm

Angel POV

"Where are we going?" I tried to pick up on Max's thoughts, but she just pushed me out.

"I told you already, We're going to visit an old friend."

"Who?"

"Someone."

"What's their name?"

"ANGEL! Just shut-up. You're almost as bad as Nudge."

"What's that supposed to mean," Nudge asked. "Are you saying I talk to much? I don't think I talk to much. Why don't you guys tell me if I start to talk to mo much? I would hate if someone started talking way too much. I would just be like-"

"SHUT-UP," Max yelled. "The next person to talk about: 1, talking, 2, where we're going, of 3, why, is going to get it! Got it!?"

We were all quet for a while. I tried to pick up on Max's thoughts, but all I got was stuff like, Stay out of my mind, Angel! but nothing about where we were going. Darn it!

Fang POV

These little kids get so annoying! I want to just go up behind them and fold up their wings! They had been being pretty quiet since Max had yelled at them.

"Fang," Max said, "do you think we should tell them?" I hadn't realized how far ahead we were.

"No. Not yet. I'm still that I'll chicken out."

"Okay. But I won't let you chicken out on this one. I'll come with you if that would help."

"That would probably be good. But none of the others. I don't want them to know if things don't go right. "

"Do you know their names?"

"Yeah. They're the Swift's. Brian and Terresa are the parents. And they have two kids. One is our age, Rebecca. And the other is about Gazzy's age, Raylynn."

"Wow. Are you excited?"

"Kinda."

Fang, will you pleeeease tell me where we are going!!!

Angel.

Don't look back. Don't look back. Crap! I looked back. Angel and Nudge were both giving me Bambi Eyes. Think quick. Oh!

"We're going to visit Anne! We're dropping stuff on her house!"

"FANG!" Oops. Forgot about Max. "Why would you tell them that?! That was a joke!!!"

"So," said Iggy, "are we going to drop stuff on her house? Just wondering if I should assemble any bombs."

"Yeah! We could so do that," Gazzy agreed.

"NO!" Max practically yelled.

Guess I shoulda thought that one out a little better. Oh well. Don't wanna get their hopes up for nothing. Anyone have some eggs?

Ok, so, pretty much all fluff stuff. It'll start getting good soon. (I hope). please tell me what you think of it.
Angel
Angel
Pidgeon

Female

Back to top Go down

ok so, i have a fanfic and cant find any other sites to put it on! Empty Chapter 3

Post  Angel 7/22/2008, 8:39 pm

Max POV

Why? Why would Fang tell them that!? 'We're going to visit Anne. We're dropping things on her house.' I know he's not that stupid!

We were pretty close to Annes house when Iggy and Gazzy pulled out about a dozen stink bombs. Each. "Just what do you two think you're doing with those?" I asked them with my arms crossed.

"Nuuuuuuthiiiiiiinnn...," they said simotaniously.

"Forget it," I said. "We are not going anywhere near Anne's house. She'd probably shoot us down and make us eat some of her nasty sweet potatoes." I made a 'yuck' face.

"Good point," said Iggy. "We should go at night while she is asleep."

"NO! We are not going to do that at all!!" They tried to give me Bambi Eyes, but it was just kinda creepy when Iggy or Gazzy did that.

About 15 minutes later, we arrived at an old, abandon house. A.K.A., our new home! After we got settled in, me and Fang talked about our plans to sneak out tonight to go to their house.

"What time shoudl we leave tonigh," I asked him.

Fang paused, then finally said, "I was thinking around 11."

"Okay. We'll have to be quiet though.

Later

Fang POV

Me and Max got up and snuck out at around 11 o clock and met in a tree outside.

"Are you ready, Fang?" She had asked me for about the thousandth time today.

"Yeah," I paused. "No. Not at all. But I'm going to do this. I'm counting on you to not let me chicken out though."

Fine," said Max. "I guess I'll be your babysitter."

"Haha. You're so hilarious," I said sarcastically. Then, we were off.

ok. so yeah, i know i suck, but w/e. i dont really care. writing this keeps me entertained. if you havent read the 2nd book, you wont understand what is happening though. just thought i should let you know that. Very Happy little late, but... who cares. just tell me what you think of it. i may not be able to right from thursday to thursday though. Crying or Very sad oh well. you dont like it, you can get over it. just tell me what you think i can do to make it better cuz im trying to figure out how to get it on fanfiction.net and i dont want it to suck majorly. sorry about the spelling and stuff, i suck at spelling. oh well. once again, you dont like it, you can get over it. I LOVE YA MA PEEPS! Peace Out, Fly On, and Fang is Mine!
Angel
Angel
Pidgeon

Female

Back to top Go down

ok so, i have a fanfic and cant find any other sites to put it on! Empty Chapter 4

Post  Angel 7/23/2008, 9:54 pm

Max POV

Sow we got to the house about 30 minutes later. I heard some yelling from inside so I knew someone was home and awake. We walked up to the front door and Fang rang the door bell. "Coming," came a voice from inside. I'd heard that voice somewhere before, i just couldn't figure out where.

Fang turned to fly off but I grabbed his wrist. He pulled his hand up a little a grabbed my hand. We stood there a minute, then the door swung open really fast.

"Hey, Nick! Nicks, uh, sister. Max, isn't it?" Fang let go of my hand when he saw who it was.

"Hes, Lissa," Fang said. "Is this the Swift residence?"

Yeah. Come in!"

Lissa POV

I looked at my clock, 11:32. I should be getting to bed soon. Exams started at school tomorow. UGGGHHHH!

I went downstairs to tell everyone that I was going to bed so they would know not to bother me. When I got downs stairs, the doorbell rang. "Coming," I said and went to the door. I looked out the window to see who it was. When I saw, I ran to the kitchen mirror to fix my curly red hair and went to answer the door.

"Hey, Nick. Nicks, uh, sister. Max, isn't it?"

Hey, Lissa," Nick said. He still remembered me!! "Is this the Swift resedidence?"

"Yeah. Come in."

Fang POV

We walked in the house. It was pretty big. Lissa had us sit down in the front roo,. She must be friends with Rebeca, but, why was she inviting us into someone elses house? Hmmmmm... normal people are strange.

After the shock of being in such a big house wore off, i turned to Lissa, who was sitting very close to me. "Uhh... do you think you could go get the Swift family?"

"Sure," she said. "Hold on."

After she left, Max looked at me. "So, I guess it was a pretty big surprise for The Red Headed Wonder to answer the door. Am I right?" She had an almost evil smirk on her face.

"Who's 'The Red Headed Wonder'?"

"Your friend, Lissa. That's just a little nick name I gave her after I saw you stuck to her like glue!"

"I glared at her then siad, "Don't you rem-"

"Okay, I'm back," I got cut off by Lissa. "Everyone, this is Nick and Max. Nick and Max, this is everyone."

Weird, there was only three other people. I pointed as I said the names. "Brian, Terresa, Raylynn, but, where is Rebecca?" Everyone looked at me like I was a stalker.

"Oh! That's me," said Lissa. "Rebecca is my real name. My middle name is Alissa, and I like that better so I go by that and I just shortened it to Lissa."

"Wow! Not what I was expecting," I said while Max just laughed and laughed.

"What's so funny," asked Lissa?

Ok, so, this is where it starts to get interesting. Keep telling my what you think so I can make it better. The next chapter is when it's going to really start going. It's going to have a major twist. I will tell you this much, in the later chapters... one of the Flock members dies. Yes, I know that that is evil and cruel, but it turns out ok. Just fyi. so, keep reading and reviewing. I don't know if I will be able to write until next Friday though. Sad I will try to go to the library, but I make no promises that I will be able to write every day. I'm going to my dads for a week and he doesn't have a computer. Crying or Very sad
Angel
Angel
Pidgeon

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Pure 9/5/2008, 6:19 pm

Still awesome. ^^ Keep going. >Very Happy
Pure
Pure
Pidgeon

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

ok so, i have a fanfic and cant find any other sites to put it on! Empty i would if i could but i cant so i wont

Post  Angel 9/8/2008, 6:55 pm

sorry, i cant keep going. i lost my notebook.... again. lol. ill try to keep going off of what i have on here and revise it and make it better. i make no promises that i wont lose that notebook too though. lol. i have a problem with losing notebooks. can you tell? anyhowsies.... ill try to get on that soon.
Angel
Angel
Pidgeon

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfire 10/9/2008, 6:58 am

thats a great story!!!!!
Dragonfire
Dragonfire
Test Tube

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel 12/19/2008, 9:05 pm

thanks. I still haven't had a chance to re write any of it because of after school stuff and babysitting. I'll get started on that soon though. I promise... to try... I'm just going to start all over again and try to make the first few a little more interesting though.
Angel
Angel
Pidgeon

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum